The Top 12 Extra-Marital Affair Questions Answered
Lets take a look at what an experienced marriage counselor has found in his many years of experience as to why an extra-marital affair even happens. And possible solutions. It can also help if you can identify the type of extra-marital affair you are dealing with.
Read on for 12 easy questions requiring difficult solutions.
A while back I completed an hour long interview on the top 12 infidelity questions, which is available for you to download to a device and listen wherever and whenever you want.
Go to: http://www.break-free-from-the-affair.com/interview-with-dr-huizenga.htm to download.
Here are the questions I answered:
- Is it a bigger problem when an extra-marital affair happens early in a committed relationship or marriage compared to an extra-marital affair that happens in a fairly longer marriage?
- List of dos and don’ts for a betrayed spouse.
- How does the betrayed spouse deal with an angry cheater?
- Should I force a decision?
- Why won’t the wayward spouse work on the marriage after the affair?
- Why is the need to know details sometimes powerful?
- Should the betrayed spouse expose the extra-marital affair?
- What barriers does the cheating spouse have in healing the marriage after the affair?
- Once a cheater, always a cheater?
- How to rebuild the trust, especially when the other person continues to be coworker of the wayward spouse?
- How does one deal with flashbacks and nightmares?
- What are the dynamics of forgiveness?
Now, for your convenience, go to http://www.break-free-from-the-affair.com/interview-with-dr-huizenga.htm to download.
Dr. Bob Huizenga
One on One Personal Coaching with Dr. Huizenga
Yes, you can talk about it. Ask your burning questions. Accelerate your healing process. Find the best words and phrases to stop the marital crisis. Get the affirmation that empowers.